~ Together we are individuals who have voluntarily joined ourselves together to share the LOVE of Christ with others. We are a close community of believers who believe that together in Christian love, we grow closer to God and one another. We believe that together we grow stronger.
~ We strive to be a church without walls. Jesus calls us to go outside the walls and reach the lost and the lonely. We want to make an effort to be the church sent out, dreaming of transformation for Clearwater County, Idaho.
~ We highly value our relationships with one another. We look to grow through relationship, ultimately growing closer to God. We value the Word of God, and the leadership of the Holy Spirit. We look to extend grace to all of the lost and lonely, and lead those with no hope to the sure hope of Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
- About the Scriptures: We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved through the inspiration of the Spirit of God to write the very words of Scripture. Therefore, we believe the Bible is without error.
- About God: We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who was took on flesh to reveal God to humanity and to become the Savior of the lost world.
- About Humanity: We believe that all people were created in the image of God to have fellowship with Him but became alienated in that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, people are incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through their own efforts.
- About Salvation: We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. Therefore, God freely offers salvation to those who place their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
- About the Christian Life: We believe all Christians should live for Christ and not for themselves. By obedience to the Word of God and daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
- About the Church: We believe that the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith the finished work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving him and by making him known to the lost world.